Friday, September 27, 2013

Hurry Down!

What is it about hurrying that is so toxic?  Here I found myself with an unexpected free day and I felt myself immediately tense up as a whole list of things to do began competing for my attention!  Woe, woe, I said internally.  I was now unexpectedly exhausted.  But I decided to take a look at "hurry" and tried to analyze the baggage it came with.

Basically, being in a hurry implies we don't have enough time, so comes from a place of lack, which stems from fear.  It is a little like walking in front of ourselves, ahead of ourselves.  I have noted that when I walk hurriedly the upper part of my body leans forward while my legs are trying to "catch up."  Sounds hilarious, doesn't it? Yet, I realize I become completely uncentered and out of alignment.  Woe girl, I want to say, come back.  Come back to a place of peace and poise from which so much is possible.  That is, when we are aligned with our field of possibility. 

There are a few ways that I know of to get re-aligned with this so important part of ourselves... The first one that comes to mind is through meditation.  But we cannot meditate on the street.  Still, if we meditate each morning, we will find our needs to hurry decrease exponentially.

Another way to align would be through breathing.  This is something we can access immediately.  Often when we hurry, we unconsciously hold our breath to make us go faster!  Another way would be Vibes Up Divine Soles! 


My feeling is that by using these, we probably wouldn't be rushing to begin with as they help us stay incredibly grounded by linking us to the energy of Mother Earth.  I know it sounds like magic, and it is.  Once you try these, you will want one for every pair of shoes you have, or you will be moving them around a lot.  


Yet another way would be to walk barefoot on Mother Earth.  This is a great way to recharge ourselves with new, fresh and good energy while "dumping" old, toxic energy.  Don't worry, Mother Earth has the ability to transform it.  The aforementioned soles are great when we don't have the luxury of grass or nature around us.  I have a pair in my office that I stand on when I need an energy boost or when I have had a particularly trying phone call, etc.  Be sure to check out the Divine Soles below. They have lots of other amazing properties as well! 

Because Life is too full of riches to hurry through it!  When we hurry, we often miss the priceless little nuggets.


  

No comments: